Thursday, July 01, 2004

And Thus Begins an Incredible Journey

Yeah. So for my first Blog post, I didn't want to do any of that silly "This is a test." bullsh**. I mean, if you're reading my blog, you obviously want to read something meaningful and at least remotely interesting, not some incoherant babble about a "test" or the "Lorem ipsum", right? I used to keep a journal many moons ago, and it got me in some mighty deep sh** when one of my "friends" decided it would be a clever idea to steal it out of my desk at school and run photocopies for mass distribution. My social life was quite lovely the following year. These blogs seem to me kinda like online journals that you don't mind everyone reading, but who knows? This one might get me in some trouble, too. I'll just have to be careful...

Anyway, I am a 25 year old, devastatingly attractive male. Not that it matters, as I am hopelessly devoted to my wife of almost 8 (yes, 8) years. We have 2 little monster... um..., I mean children at home that keep us insanely busy most of the time. I am a Software Engineer with a small consulting firm doing work for the Timeshare/Tourism industry. The environment has it's annoyances, but most do. At least in most ways it is better than the last 2 places I've worked, and it keeps bread on the table.

I'm looking at houses right now. It is a pain dealing with all the people (Realtors, Mtg. Broker, etc.), but I think it is better working through a Realtor than last time when we did a Buy Owner kinda thing. We have an offer in on a very nice home in Apopka right now, and are waiting to see what the seller has to say about it. They are supposed to tell us one way or the other by 4pm today, so I'll keep you posted.

I'll close for now. Just remember: Keep your feet on the ground, but keep reaching for the stars!

- Esty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home